пятница, 29 июля 2005 г.

Boho Chic Baby Shower

Boho Chic Baby Shower

Taking a cue from the design of their nursery, this couple threw a shower fit for a boho king. Tents and canoes were paired with gift holding teepees and enough sweet treats to feed a small army. Masterminded by One Inspired Party along with blooms by Ever After Florals and Christina Mendoza behind the lens, have a look at this fun affair in action right here.


After falling in love with these two at our initial meeting, I knew that their boho chic baby shower was going to take my breath away! When Claudia initially contacted me, she wanted a story book shower which quickly turned into boho tribal with her nursery inspiration and love of muted colors. WIth the help of talented Johanna from The Gilded Group we brought Claudia's vision to life and Amare's celebration couldn't have been more perfect.


There were so many details of this special day that it is hard to pick one. I loved our elegant take on the tribal theme. The oversized teepee area that held the presents was probably one of my favorite areas. I also really enjoyed the lounges completed with custom made pillows and florals. Every vendor brought their A game to this party and it is one of my favorite celebrations to date.


Congratulations Claudia & Julius! I cannot wait to meet Amare.


Original article and pictures take s.aolcdn.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий