четверг, 20 января 2000 г.

“Sweet as Can BEE” Baby Shower

“Sweet as Can BEE” Baby Shower
Sweet as can BEE Baby Shower!

I recently had the pleasure of styling a darling “Sweet as Can BEE” baby shower + website product shots for the darling Kate Aspen! If you haven’t heard of Kate Aspen, then you definitely want to bookmark this fabulous resource for favors and party gifts (for lots of occasions!). The baby shower items are too cute and the “bee” theme is my favorite! It’s perfect for a gender neutral shower for a baby boy or girl!


I love the idea of favors at a party – it’s my favorite party of a party to design! Honey makes the perfect favor for a Sweet as Can Bee theme! I added in yellow tulips and served up honey lemon spa water (just water, sliced lemons, and a few ounces of honey). I love the polka dot vinyl backdrop too. It’s also fun that you can personalize it for the mom-to-be with her name, shower date, or due date, etc.


If you love all the honeycomb touches and want to throw your own Sweet as Can Bee baby shower, you’ll find all the items in the party over on Kate Aspen! Hop here to shop.


Sweet as can BEE Baby Shower!

SHOP THE LOOK


Are the party goodies oh so cute? I love the straw flags and the stickers/labels. They’re so easy to put on anything from cupcake boxes to swing-top honey bottles! Find all the products seen above over on Kate Aspen here.


P.S. I just have to share some of the other themes because they’re too darling. I love the nautical theme baby shower (also great for gender neutral), the gold glam (great for wedding or any party), and rustic & vintage bridal shower theme!


Fabulous nautical themed baby shower ideas!

Too cute, huh? I hope you have found lots of baby shower inspiration and enjoy shopping over at Kate Aspen! Thanks for stopping by Pizzazzerie too!


Original article and pictures take pizzazzerie.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий