среда, 19 февраля 2014 г.

Rubber Duck Baby Shower

Rubber Duck Baby Shower

I actually helped my mother with this shower a few months back, I completely forgot about it until I saw the draft I had written back in May. It was a nice surprise, especially since I was lacking content today.


My mother was actually the brains behind this shower, we usually recruit each other to help out when we have a party to plan, we make a great team. I’m going to show you the pictures and give you the details at the bottom. She went with the rubber duck theme per request of the mother-to-be, I live in the land of princesses and glitter, so it was a nice change for me.


You’ll see rubber ducks throughout, along with the blue gems to create the illusion of water. This cute banner hung over the fireplace.


IMG_6508_2

IMG_6514

The desert table was filled with white powdered doughnuts, cupcakes, and a cake.


IMG_6524

IMG_6520

IMG_6525

The food table featured finger foods and a chevron table runner. If you have a serger, you can quickly make a table runner by serging around the edges of the fabric. It’s an inexpensive way to add character and color to the table. You can also purchase several yards of fabric and fold it to create the illusion of a finished edge. Then just lay the fabric down the middle of the table.


IMG_6528_2

IMG_6556_2

You can coordinate glass pieces you already own by adding ribbon. We filled this container with rubber duck candy. To continue the color scheme, we added yellow flowers to sit around and brighten up the venue, fresh flowers are always a great way to bring everything together.


IMG_6517

IMG_6541_2

We used floating rubber ducks for the punch bowl and added coordinating ribbon to the drink dispenser.


IMG_6553_2

IMG_6537_2

IMG_6535_2

I thought this was such a fun and cute shower for a new addition, it would even be fun to use yellow and pink for a girl.


Most of the ducks were purchased on Amazon.


Original article and pictures take www.lifeinthegreenhouse.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий