среда, 30 октября 2013 г.

Ready to Pop! Baby Shower

Ready to Pop! Baby Shower
Ready to Pop baby shower theme ideas! LOVE THIS!!!

Have you guys seen the ‘Ready to Pop’ baby shower theme before? I have always thought it was so cute – especially because when I was pregnant I literally felt like I was ready to pop… haha. It’s just so fitting. Plus, there are so many creative things you can do with this theme! For this shower I knew I wanted to implement my party popcorn topping bar – it’s kind of my favorite since I’m such a popcorn fanatic anyway. The rest just fell into place.


Popcorn-Topping-Bar7

For drinks, I gathered up a bunch of old fashioned “soda pop” flavors. I went to three different stores to get these (overboard, I know!) But they are so fun, and I’m glad I did it! No regrets.


ready-to-pop-baby-shower2

ready-to-pop-baby-shower3

I made a poster that says “Ready to Pop” and if you want to print one of these babies for yourself you can do so! Just click here and save the file to your computer. I had mine printed at FedEx Office. This is important – it’s really cheap, like $4.50 at my store, IF you make sure to specify that you want it printed in Black. The default is Full Color – but since this is in fact a black and white poster, you shouldn’t pay for full color.


ready-to-pop-baby-shower5

The last detail is this balloon garland! You guys, these are way easier to make than you might think! (and I will be posting the tutorial for it soon!)


shop-this-post

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 2.30.01 PM
Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 2.37.14 PM

ready-to-pop-baby-shower4

All of these details just go together and everyone loved the popcorn bar and sodas! (I mean, who wouldn’t?)


ready-to-pop-baby-shower3

If you need a fun shower gift idea be sure to check out this Classy Diaper Cake video tutorial! Everyone always LOVES these, and it can double as a fun centerpiece!


Make sure you check out these supporting posts, too!


Party Popcorn Topping Bar!
Aunt Val's Caramel


Original article and pictures take prettyprovidence.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий