четверг, 12 июля 2012 г.

Natalie's Baby Shower

Natalie's Baby Shower

This past weekend I had the pleasure of hosting a baby shower for our niece Natalie. It's the first baby in the family since I had mine AND it's a girl so it was super fun to do something pink!!


It was a Big Fat Greek Baby Shower. Natalie is a teacher, so I went with a little chalkboard and little pink & purple and lots of adorable baby shoes.



I made the Invitation, Thank You Notes, Dear Baby card and the food signs in My Digital Studio.


The thank you note was 3 1/2 x 5 fold over card size.


The shower was held at her mom's home (my sister in law)...we used the pool table for the food and sorry the lights were a little glaring for photographing.


Center of the food table.



Lots of yummy foods!. The best part of course! *Ü*




Each centerpiece was a baby onsie with a tutu and matching shoes. I put them on a jewelry stand and stuffed them with tissue to make a little tummy.



One of the activities was to make a baby headband. I put them together in kits and everyone made a headband for the baby. She ended up with about 25 darling headbands...that baby better LOVE headbands! I made the elastics in different sizes so hopefully she will have plenty for a couple of years.



One of her gifts was a nice chair from YiaYia...she will definitely need that!



Everyone filled this out for her and boy, was that fun to see the variety of names and well wishes for her baby. This was a 5x7 single sided card.



Not a great photo of the favors, but these are miniature containers of baby wipes.



Just 3" tall and about 2" wide with a keychain on them! Adorable!!



Original article and pictures take www.inkingidaho.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий