четверг, 3 мая 2012 г.

Mom-osa Bar

Mom-osa Bar

Happy Friday! It’s time for another round of Summer Sips and since we are headed into Mother’s Day weekend I thought I would share this Mom-osa bar along with some free printables!



I have done this setup for several baby showers I have helped host, and it is always a hit! This would also be a fun addition to your Mother’s Day brunch! Just pour the bubbly, add some juice and top with fruit! Cheers to all you wonderful mamas out there!


Champagne


Juices


Fruit- I used blueberries, strawberries and rasberries


Champagne Flutes-Budget friendly sets here and here


Carafes or Pitchers for the Juice-Budget friendly ones here and here


Bowls for your fruit


Printables:


White Cardstock


Hole Punch


Jute, string or Ribbon


Scissors or 3 inch Craft Paper Punch


8×10 Frame


For the juice tags these are the flavors I included.



Choose 2 or 3 flavors of juice so that your guests have options! Print the tags from the file above and cut along the circle line or use a 3 inch craft paper punch. Punch a hole on either side of the flowers, string ribbon through and tie to your carafe or pitcher.


Frame your Mom-osa sign and display!


I hope you take time this weekend to raise a glass to all those special mamas in your life! If you missed it, I wrote a post about my very special Mama that you can read here!


Cheers!



Original article and pictures take crispcollective.org site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий