понедельник, 22 февраля 2010 г.

Holy Sheep Boy - Baby Shower Invitation - Lamb Theme Baby Shower Invitation - Digital

Holy Sheep Boy - Baby Shower Invitation - Lamb Theme Baby Shower Invitation - Digital

HOLY SHEEP Baby Shower Invitation!

Can be made a Gender Reveal invitation too!


Be sure to check out my other listing, coordinating "Thank EWE" cards:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/188278207/funny-holy-sheep-thank-you-card-thank


This listing is for a personalized, 5x7 or 4x6 DIGITAL design in .jpeg format.


-----HOW TO ORDER-----


1. PURCHASE THIS DIGITAL DESIGN


2. Send me the CUSTOMIZATION details-please include child’s name, date, wording, size, and color or layout changes.


3. REVIEW THE DRAFT OF YOUR CARD. I will send you a proof of your design to review and consent within 24-48 hours of your purchase. Turnaround time might be longer if ordered on a weekend. I will work with you until you are pleased with the invitation.


4. Once you approve the card design I will send you the DIGITAL card to print at home, send to an online printing service, or email to friends and family electronically or through a cell phone picture message.


Contact me for a price quote if you rather I print them and ship them to you. Shipping fees apply.


CAN’T FIND THE THEME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? SEND ME A MESSAGE AND I WILL WORK WITH YOU AS HARD AS I CAN TO MAKE CERTAIN WE CREATE SOMETHING FOR YOU.


❤❤❤❤ I can also personalize PRINTABLE DIY Cupcake Toppers to match your invitation and theme, check out my other listings for samples.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий