пятница, 25 декабря 2009 г.

Heaven Sent Baby Shower

Heaven Sent Baby Shower

Absolutely loved the theme of this baby shower… heaven Sent! Here are some pictures of the dessert table.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

  • My name is Diwura and I’m the owner of Mon Délice. I’ve always enjoyed baking and cooking, but finally got inspired to start my baking business just a couple of years ago. I love to explore new recipes and love creating works of art in the forms of cupcakes and cakes, so I intend to use this blog as an avenue to share my delectable creations with everyone. Enjoy perusing through the blog and please check back often for updates, specials, and my latest edible creations.


Original article and pictures take www.mondeliceblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий