понедельник, 11 августа 2008 г.

Elephant Baby Shower, Mommy Advice Cards and Buffet Sign

Elephant Baby Shower, Mommy Advice Cards and Buffet Sign

Please review my lead time prior to purchasing to make sure I can accommodate your party date. My lead time is listed by the shipping charges.


Listing includes the "Mommy Advice Cards" Buffet Sign -$12.00

24 Elephant Advice Cards which measure about 2" x 3". The cards are blank inside. $24.00


Ask your guests to leave some words of wisdom for the mom to be at her baby shower.


Lastly, if you would like any modifications made to this listing please contact me PRIOR to purchasing and I will revise the order for you.


If you would like different wording on the buffet sign please specify this at checkout in "Notes to Seller".


Buyer photo Katie Heinz, who reviewed this item with the Etsy app for iPhone.
5 out of 5 stars 21 Jan, 2018

Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий