пятница, 27 апреля 2007 г.

Digital DIY Hot Mama Gender Neutral Fiesta Baby Shower Invitation, Cinco De Mayo Invitation, Hot Mama Invitation, Chili Pepper Invitation

Digital DIY Hot Mama Gender Neutral Fiesta Baby Shower Invitation, Cinco De Mayo Invitation, Hot Mama Invitation, Chili Pepper Invitation

Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds can be offered once work has begun. I am willing to work with you to make sure you are 100% completely satisfied.


Once you have purchased the file from my shop, I will provide you with a proof. Please print a sample card of your proof before having ALL of them printed. Colors vary based on the color callibration of your computer monitor and printer, so printing a sample is strongly recommended! Colors may differ from what you see onscreen.


If you have any issues or concerns with your order, please convo me or contact me at loralangdesign@yahoo.com


No physical printed products will be shipped. All items in my shop are digital.


Pre-designed customized items are sent out within 3 business days. Pre-designed, non-customized files are sent out within 48 hours, unless they are ordered with a customized file. In that case, the 3 business day turnaround time applies. Custom orders with brand new designs take anywhere from 5-10 business days to complete. Please be aware when placing your order.


RUSH ORDERS - I will try my hardest to accommodate your specific needs. There is a $10 fee for all rush orders.


I have no set business hours - business hours vary. You may hear from me immediately or within 24 hours. I truly love what I do and I am passionate about my work and providing excellent customer service! I work hard to make sure that everyone is satisfied with my products, timing and service.


If you have any additional questions or are interested in contacting me about freelance design work for your business, please don't hesitate to ask! You can message me through Etsy, or email loralangdesign@yahoo.com -- I am not available for questions/concerns via telephone.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий