вторник, 24 октября 2006 г.

Creative Baby Sprinkle

Creative Baby Sprinkle
Creative Baby Sprinkle



















One of my very best friends, Destiny, is expecting a baby girl early in 2017 (12 days after I'm due!), so I wanted to throw her a sprinkle (a shower when a mom is having a child of a different gender). I decided to host it at a cute creperie in Houston called Sweet Paris, and the venue was perfect (especially given the dreary, rainy weather outside!).


There were sprinkled cups, sprinkle balloons, an invitation with sprinkles inside, a sprinkle cake, and a sprinkled balloon backdrop. We decorated cupcakes, predicted the baby's birth date, watched eagerly as Destiny opened one cute gift after another, sang Happy Birthday (Destiny's birthday was just two days before), and had great conversation.


I have more details on my blog here (including sources for all items in the shower).


Ideas For Spending Quality Time With Your Family

Original article and pictures take projectnursery.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий