пятница, 3 июня 2005 г.

birch tree fox baby shower invitation, typography baby shower invitation, digital, printable file

birch tree fox baby shower invitation, typography baby shower invitation, digital, printable file

This listing is for the personalization of this design—I will change all the wording to fit your needs!


Now, here's what you do!


1. Add this design to your cart (along with any print package and design upgrades you would like), check out, and make payment via PayPal or credit card.


2. Email me at amy{at}freshlysqueezedcards{dot}com, with any information, such as card size and wording. If specifc size is not requested, 5" x 7" will be sent. Also be sure to attach any photos for the photo cards.* Colors, fonts, and design elements will stay as is. If you wish any changes beyond the basic wording customization, please let me know in the notes to seller and purchase a design upgrade here:


http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshlysqueezedcards?section_id=10191142


3. I will send a digital proof via e-mail within 1 - 2 business days (if you have a lot of customizations it might take more time). This will generally be your first contact from me after purchase, due to the high volume of emails and orders I recieve each day. You will get a maximum of two revisions after the initial proof (three total) to make any corrections needed. Please allow 24 hours for each revision that is requested. To expedite the design process, make sure all details are correct ahead of time.


4. Once you have approved the final proof, I will send you a high resolution jpeg or pdf file that can be printed by any photo or print shop of your choice (Walmart, Costco, Walgreens, etc.) If a specific file type is not requested, a single jpeg will be sent. Want them professionally printed on thick, high quality, 100# matte Cougar cover stock? Check out my print packages:


http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshlysqueezedcards?section_id=8120315


Don't see what you like here? Looking for something completely custom? I might be able to create it for you, but please email me to make sure I can do it and can work within your time frame (fully customized invitations take longer). Here is my custom listing:


http://www.etsy.com/listing/118971125/custom-order


I also offer matching Thank You Tags, Cupcake Toppers, Banners, Flags, etc. Check out the custom party favors:


http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshlysqueezedcards?section_id=10992370


*PHOTOS

You can submit your photos to me in either .jpg or .png format. For the best results, the resolution should be 300 dpi or higher. I can also change your photos to black and white or sepia tone and do minor photo editing for no extra cost! I cannot take responsibility for the print quality of low resolution photos.


By submitting photo(s) to me, you agree that you are either the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder to use the photo(s). You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree not to hold me responsible for any misuse of copyrighted images.


If you have any questions, please email me and I'll be happy to answer them for you!


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий