вторник, 23 декабря 2003 г.

Baby shower centerpiece, alphabet block centerpiece, baby shower decorations

Baby shower centerpiece, alphabet block centerpiece, baby shower decorations

I do allow 24 hours from the time your order is delivered for you to contact me about any issues you may have. If there is any damage to the item, I will request pictures to give me an idea of the severity. At that point, together, we can determine the best solution for the issue. Do not wait days or even weeks to contact me about something being damaged during shipping.


***If you item is damaged during delivery, please let me know ASAP and please send pictures of both the damaged packaged and the items inside. I will then contact USPS about filing a claim.****


Refunds can also be given on a order cancellation if it is within 24 hours after your order is placed. No refunds will be given on any misspellings after a proof is sent and approved. After 24 hours of delivery confirmation, no refunds are given for wrong colors or for not reading the listing completely(for example, you ordered the wrong size or didn't read the listing to see how large your item will be ).


Refunds are not given for items that are lost or stolen after a delivery confirmation has been given. I cannot be responsible for what USPS does while the product is in their hands.


I'm pretty flexible. If you have a problem or if I mess up, please let me know ASAP and I will work hard to fix the problem in a fair and easy way.


If you have a specific color you'd like me to match, you are responsible for sending a photo to me so that I can best match it. Otherwise, I will just choose a "light blue" that I have on hand to complete your order, for example. Remember, that computer monitors can make the colors vary slightly.


Most of all the items listed are made to order. You have up to 24 hours after placing your order to cancel to receive a refund. I purchase all materials after your order is placed. I try very hard to stick to my shipping times listed. If I see that I will go past the date listed, I will reach out to you. On my popular items, I follow the need-by date that you select in your order when processing orders so that everyone is able to get their order in time.


Most items are shipped via USPS in by Priority Mail which takes 1-3 business days. Items that are not shipped via priority mail are shipped via FedEx.


I will have a delivery confirmation tracking number sent to you via email on all domestic orders. This will let you know when the USPS expects it to be delivered. It will also let me know the package has arrived to you.


I will always ship to the address on file. Please contact me in the transaction notes if you want the item shipped to a different address. I can easily do that.


You are responsible for making sure that all names, dates, days, and times are spelled correctly on your order. I will send a proof to you for your to approve before creating your order for all invitations.


Original article and pictures take www.etsy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий