вторник, 22 июля 2003 г.

Ava’s Baby Shower

Ava’s Baby Shower

Description


"Cute as a Button" was the theme for the shower.


Design Inspiration


It all started with a book of scrapbook paper with fun orange, yellow and pink colors. I then found a pack of buttons at the same craft store that matched the paper perfectly. From there on and the help of my family, everything fell into place.


Decorating Style


Modern, fun and eclectic


Project Details


I created the invitations from scrapbook paper. There were a total of 5 different invite designs- it was fun to not have them all the same. The sign in table centerpiece was a vase wrapped in ribbon I found at a craft store and the branches were a find at a discount store. I glued silk orchid flowers to them for color and filled the bottom of the vase with matching flowers I found at Michaels. The sonogram pictures were decorated with scrapbook items and will later go in a scrapbook with the comment cards. I found the decanters on clearance at a Home Store and added the ribbon and drink cards from left over card stock I had from the invitations. Same with the meal cards, they were created from left over card stock.


Favorite Items


I love the centerpieces that my cousin put together. We found the streamer idea in a Martha Stewart magazine. It gives the vase added color. She also did the cake and cupcakes- love the fondant button details.


Advice


Pay attention to detail~ small details go a long way!


Ideas For Spending Quality Time With Your Family

Tip of the Day

Original article and pictures take projectnursery.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий